lice!! I am having a big problem adult content

I found lice on my head the other day!
I did the shampoo thing
All kids are clear
I cut a friends hair a while back and thought she had dandruff, I am guessing it was not dandruff.
So, the problem is that I have used the special shampoo for three days now, shapoo with the RID each day, directions say to wait for a week, and if the things return, to do it again.
I am not finding anymore since the first day before the RID shampoo, but I feel itchy, like they are in my eyes, eye lashes, and of course on my scalp. My husband says I am imagining this, and I know I am, but I can not get the gross bugs out of my mind, so I still feel them on me.
HELP!
He says I am getting obsessed and I know he is right, but I can not stop this creppy crawling feeling!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• The itching could be a reaction to the treatment you are using, as these products tend to contain a lot of chemicals. If you ever have problems with nits again I would use tea-tree oil on it as it's natural and I've always found that it clears them up effectively.
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 5:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yeah, that RID is BAD news!!! Get FairyTales. It is all natural and you can use it everyday!!! You probably are imagining the itching, but I dont blame you! I did the same thing when DD had it. Make sure you wash your bedding and do all the necessary things to get rid of all the lice. Good Luck!!!!!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Oh my goodness! I have a company I shop from that can cure head lice without all those chemicals you are exposing your child to! Contact me if you'd like to know how you can save money and cure that lice problem! If you don't have the lice, at least you'll know what you can use in the future that will prevent it and help kill it without chemicals! :) bwithfamily@liveandsavegreen.com or call me at 702-396-0549
    twinsnvegas

Answer by twinsnvegas at 3:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My dogs have had ticks and they are a huge problem in our neighborhood. Treating our yard wouldn't help because everyone around us would have to treat their yard. So I am doing tick checks twice a day. I've had some crawl on me and one bite me. Now I have dreams about ticks and am having problems sleeping. Every itch seems like a tick and I have to turn on the light and search. It can be a psychological reaction to a real situation.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• http://www.cdc.gov/lice/head/index.html

http://www.headlice.org/

CM is the worst place for headlice advice. Please refer to a professional website that is reliable.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My kids never had, my husband did not have, but I did!
    I have NOT found any more since first day, but I still feel them on me.
    I know I am just imagining them.
    How can I get my mind back to normal?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2010