Do you play "matchmaker" with your sibs or just leave them alone?

I have a brother and I set him up on a date with a friend, I'm guessing It did not go so great, he did not call her again, she drove me nuts trying to get some feedback. He just said he liked her but was not into relationships. I thought she was being childish when she kept asking me to have him call her... I'm out of it from now on, lol!

kerryket

Asked by kerryket at 3:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm 30, and my brothers are 37 (married) and almost 45 (single). I'm don't know anyone around 45, and I'm not about to set him up with the people I know around my age. Too wierd.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If he's not into relationships whats he into then? lol kinky lol tell her "you haven't heard anything and that if he wants to call you he will...he's his own person to make his own mind up...i can't do it for him...sorry" it's the truth
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 4:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Oh no. I'm not about to be responsible for it falling through! I'm not gonna be the bad guy, no way. I won't even set up friends.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I set up my brother with a couple of my friends in college. But they were just friends after all. They all married different people later on. It was okay. I didn't get in trouble! LOL.We ( my boyfriend and I) all just went to college social events. It was fun.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Annika, my twin, is married.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would leave him alone about it and tell her that you are staying out of it cuz it just causes more stress for you
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2010