Does anyone else notice that the Obama supporters cannot answer the tough questions?

They literally stop posting...what's the deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• they can't answer the tough questions because he can't even answer the tough questions.
    jennie2263

Answer by jennie2263 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Like what kind of tough questions? I'm for Obama
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 1:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Well here is the deal.. what is an Obama supporter? Guys seriously this is all so stupid... Grow up! I am not afraid to say, I am not involved in a debate, I am not running for presidency... I am just a person who is trying to make an informed decision on who should run our country.. just as everybody else is... Who the heck cares what anyone's opinion is in this forum anyway? It takes a whole lot more supporters to decide who will be President... Don't we all just want the same thing? For someone to run our country to the best of it's and his ability? I am not saying anyone is better than anyone else... They can say anything they want in the debates... is it the truth? Probably not... But seriously, this crap going on on this forum only makes us look very stupid and ill informed.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I agree 100 %
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 1:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Thats funn i was just looking on here and thought the same about the people that are for mccain.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• YES! I've noticed this in every left-leaning person I know since I converted to the dark side (aka Republican) last year. It's only liberals who ever say "Let's just agree to disagree". WHY do they say this? Because they cannot come up with a decent answer to your questions that prove them wrong on every single freakin' issue. Grrrr.
    KatieLou23

Answer by KatieLou23 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Funny...I was thinking Sarah Palin couldn't answer the tough questions either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• such as?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I am an Obama supporter, and I am an EDUCATED VOTER, I dont believe McCains platform aligns with my basic needs from gov't. What ever questions you may have feel free to fire away....btw I would love for Palin to be apart of my playgroup..she seems like a great person however that does not mean because she could be my friend that she needs to be VP.. I can answer the questions she was given in interviews with more knowledge than she can. So I honestly just think you werent asking the right people :.
    Mrs.NikkiC

Answer by Mrs.NikkiC at 2:20 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• That's funny. I got the same response when I posted a question about Palin's qualifications! Only three answers, neither of which answered the question. Two of which just asked a question back!
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 3:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2008