what was the most embarrassing ever happened to you???

as for me in high school. my backpack was heavy. well i went to sit down and the obvious no chair. worst part it happened in the cafeteria.

reina77

Asked by reina77 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Bikini top coming off at the swimming pool when I was 16, in front of all the soon to be Senior boys!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• when my daughter threw the BIGGEST fit ever at a restaurant! over nothing!! she was kicking and screaming and making a huge scene!! needless to say.. i won't be going back to that one!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I thought I was Sooo Cool in H.S. when I got my Capezios (white dance shoes that cool girls wore in the '80's). They were leather with a suede bottom and we even wore them in the rain even though our feet would get wet. Well, one day I was walking down the stairs in school between classes and I was trying to look really hot & cool in front of this guy I liked and I slipped on the stairs and went down the whole flight on my knees!!! Don't ask me how I did it but I wanted to die! or at least change schools! LOL!!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2010