when to tell?

i have already had three miscarriages and i am now 8 weeks pregnant. I feel like i am scared to let anyone know including my mother(whom im very close to) because for the last three i let everyone know as soon as i found out and they all ended in miscarriages. I dont want the pity they give me everytime my pregnancy ends. So my question is when do yall think is a good time for me to let everyone know. p.s. my last pregnancy lasted 14 weeks, thats whats really scary for me cause i dont feel out of the woods just because i make it to 12 weeks.

priscilla423

Asked by priscilla423 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With this pregnancy i had a threatened miscarrage at 8 and at 10 weeks and only a few people knew i was pregnant and what happened the docs said they didn't know if the baby would make it or not. I did a ultrasoulnd at 19 weeks and everything was good so after that is when i started to let everyone know. Maybe you';; want your mom to know though so you can talk to her about whats goin on right now. after the first scare i had my friend there and it really helped just to have someone who knew.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Are you eating bad, drinking caffeine, smoking, lifting heavy stuff??? Try to relax more and be on bed rest. No lifting kids or babies in car seats, lol. Maybe ur body can't take smoking or caffeine when pregnant, if you do these things. Try to do something differnt this pregnancy.
    Anonymous