I have a digital camera.. it worked fine up until a few weeks ago. I went to turn it on, and the power button just flashes at me. I figured it was a low battery, so i put new ones in.. same thing..
i have noticed that a little black thing that looks like it belongs under the metal thing (lol) where it meets the end of the batteries has come out. i still have this piece, but i dont know how to put it back in.. could it be the cause?
what place would you recommend to take it to get fixed for a decent price?
Answer by photogrypher at 4:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008
Next question overall
(Just for Fun)
why do you think the gasoline is finally going down?