Well anyone know about this ? adult content

Well in 2007 i was diagnosed with ASCUS which is a type of HPV which my o.b told me the kind that I had wasn't sexually transmitted. I have been clear even my pap smear came out fine in early august. Then when i was shaving i thought i cut myself like an ingrown hair or something like 2 wks later i found like a wart outside on my pubic area then i got another :( i went to my dr. she said since iwas pregnant my immune system is low and the virus trys to get strength. she burned them and i dont have them anymore but i was just wondering even when you dont have any symptoms can you still spread it? or does that mean i have to be using condoms all the time with my husband? or was i supposed to be using them all along ? and i didn't know? i'm nervous and feel horrible ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• I'd ask your doctor for a second opinion if I were you. If they've told you that it isn't sexually transmitted then I don't see why that would have changed, but you're always going to be panicky if you don't check. I think they just came back because, if I'm correct, once you have HPV it never fully leaves, even if the outward symptoms do?
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 5:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• well i would think since it was fine and all of a sudden appeared that its growin and is only lyin dormant certain portions of the time..if i were you i would def use condoms..to me that is a little scary..and yes most of the time warts etc can be spread without breakouts
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• time to upgrade to an infectious disease specialist, perhaps! good luck
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Your doctor should have given you all of that information. I would ask my doctor all of those important questions. (immediately)
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Why don't you ask your docor this. Or even maybe you can go on wedmd.com and they maybe able to give the answer. But if you don't find anything out on wedmd then i would call your doctors office.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I thought the hpv was a std and general warts are the outcome.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:21 AM on Aug. 28, 2010