does this bother you at all?

I know that some people just have a problem with spelling and grammar, but how can a pregnant woman not know how to spell the word "pregnant"? Especially when you post your question, it's under the "PREGNANCY Section"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes it drives me crazy!!! just like they're, there, their.. threw, through.. geez. people
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 1:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Yeah, you'd think as many times as we moms have had to see the word 'pregnant', we'd all know how to spell it by now :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• dosn't bother im probly one of the ones that has spelled all those words wrong. sometime i just don't think about it when i type or a key sticks. you still know what it is though.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I personally hate the words "Prego" or "Preggers"
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I have to be careful here because I speed type and usually have to respond quickly.....but, understand why and how consistent spelling errors could cause readers frustration.

RainyRainbow

Answer by RainyRainbow at 7:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I think some people just don't put any effort into spelling things right. Sometimes they're in a hurry and sometimes they just don't give a crap. I know sometimes I try and double check my responses, but other times I'm in a bit of a hurry. It is sad that when I come back to what I wrote and will realize the mistake I made, that I have to worry if some uptight women is going to criticize me for it.  To answer your question. No it does not bother me at all.

MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 8:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Depends on my mood...but most of the time I can't stand it! I always double check what I type to make sure I spelled everything correctly. Why get an education if you aren't going to use it?!
    Charmedmommy82

Answer by Charmedmommy82 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• LOL! Most of the time I can't stand it either. I ALWAYS reread my response before I post it. I hate it when I see that I've misstyped a word. I understand typing mistakes and I know what that person meant to type. But when people just outright misspell the simplist words or use the wrong spelling of the word like there, their and threw, through like the first poster said. It drives me nuts! But hey, that's just me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• omg are you people serious....You dont know why they spell it wrong. it doesnt bother me one bit. You know what they are trying to say so stop bitching. what if they have learning disabilities, Its really nice of you guys to put them on the spot.
    jeremysgirl1985

Answer by jeremysgirl1985 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• really people some ople dont know how to spell it some people sound it out . i mean really are we this bored ? if you want to pick why not pick on the ones that spell like this wud and wate . i mean thats not a mistake that is just lazy cant we just grow up . i swear i feel like this is high school all over again with people that should be over it by now
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 10, 2008