Would you rather be in a noisy house with things always going on or in a quiet home with no noise (except what you make)

my2kids312

Asked by my2kids312 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in

• I liked my quite house. Now that we have my step-son living with us my house that is 13 yrs old is fair from quite anymore. Far from quite.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Quiet house. At least for a little while....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• quiet house
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Quiet house for sure.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Although sometimes it's nice to escape the noise, I do like the general hustle and bustle of a lively household. Where you can hear that there are other inhabitants and they're making some noise. When I was younger my parents' house went eerily quiet for a period (I don't know why, people just stopped talking as much and making as much noise) and it was just depressing!
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 5:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I love the general sounds of the day. Minus the fighting that can sometimes break out lol. It's odd when the house is too quiet.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 5:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Quiet home.
    Ours was pretty quiet .relaxed,low-key. My kids were too. Nobody had "meltdowns" at home or in public. It was a quiet and restful place for us all.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It is always noisy LOL Everywhere I go, no matter what relative or friend we visit too. My hubby says my parents house is like a bee hive on crack, there is so much activity. That's what happens with kids under 6 and babies everywhere! Sometimes I love naptime so it is just SILENCE or the car, no radio, nothing but quiet. But I would rather have noise than quiet.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Ours is pretty quiet most of the time and I prefer that
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• quiet- unless its that weird quitness because eveyone is uncomfortable
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 5:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010