Anybody have any idea what is going on with me?

So last weekend I had such a bad stomach ache and was sick all weekend. The rest of the week I had a sinus infection and I just can't seem to beat it. I have aches, nasal congestion, and my voice is hoarse. Now tonight, out of no where, I had a really bad stomach ache again and it is still hurting me. I started getting the cold sweats too. And before anyone asks, I am not pregnant! I am trying to not goto the dr.. Can anyone help me? Thanks guys!

ab0ve22

Asked by ab0ve22 at 1:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Health

• Have you checked out WebMD.com? It has a symptom checker.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 1:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• There is a lot going around out there... Sounds like exactly what we have all had... Aren't ya just so glad fall is here again.... sigh............
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• thats what i was thinking too when i read it. I know around here there been something going around and no one can get rid of it they get better for a few days and are sick again. I was like that all last week and im recovering from it very slow. I never went to the dr. for it either. sorry wasn't much help. hope you get better
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• thanks guys-my stomach hurts so much right now. I can't goto bed it hurts so much and my head is killing me
    ab0ve22

Answer by ab0ve22 at 2:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I think you should go to the doctor. If you want to save on health plans gohere
    it might help.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 2:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008