What can a very pregnant woman do for fun on a Friday night?

LOL
I'm tired of cleaning,organizing and putting crap away today!
I'm sitting here thinking..wow..its a Friday night..its really nice outside, beautiful in fact.
I have a little bit of money..not a whole lot to just "blow away" but I do have a little.
It would be nice to get out and go do SOMETHING..especially since soon..our 3rd baby will be here in a few weeks and I probably won't have a chance to go out again for another year,LOL.
Shoot..the last time dh and I went out to do anything alone was 2 weeks after the last one was born, we met my mom up at a bar for a couple hours, she had wanted to buy me a beer because it was my birthday...my daughter is now 18 months old LOL. THATS A LONG time!!!
But what the heck can I go and do with my big ol self? LOL

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 6:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you have enough it might be fun to rent a hotel room for the family at a hotel with a pool. Swimming is great when you are huge. It may only be $50 or $60.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Hang out watching movies with hubby or a friend
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Go see a movie
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 6:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Mani -Pedi. It was the happiest moment of my pregnant life. lol. TO have someone rub my feet and hands. And make my feet all pretty. lol. Grab a friend and hit dinner and nail salon!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Call up a friend, go round their house for a girly evening, or go to the cinema or something? Or just go for a small walk yourself, enjoy some alone time before you can do nothing without your newborn permanently attached to your hip!
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 6:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Go get a mani/pedi. Go to a park & read a book....watch a movie. It's hard to actually get out & do stuff when you've already got a little one ....or ones at the house.
    Hope you find something fun to do!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• What I used to do for fun, get pictures developed and made scrap books! or rent movies and eat icecream, or go for a nice walk. I enjoyed going out of town and shopping. I enjoyed getting a picture printed for a special person in my life, and decorating the outside of it with stickers and artsie kinda stuff! or going out for a bubble tea!! :)
    JanetCG

Answer by JanetCG at 6:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Oooo, you and so should go have a nice dinner and see a movie or something if you have a babysitter.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• foot massage!!!
    i am getting hot just thinking of one
    lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010