needs a baby sitter our a nanny

i have a 6 month old n love him n spending time with him but me n my hubby have not really had time for us i am exusted n i do not have family i can reli on so anyone know any sites our any one intrested i live in pottsville PA i can afored 5 to 10 a hour

joanna10285

Asked by joanna10285 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sittercity.com
    care.com
    craigslist.org
    I'm a babysitter and I advertise on those sites.But I live in Ohio, can't help ya,lol.
    Just be VERY careful of anyone you choose on those sites. Take the time to check references and do backround checks and to get to know the person a bit.
    There are GOOD people advertising on those sites..but you will always have the predators too.
    YOu can also look in your local phone book for a babysittign service..those that work for them generally already have backround checks available.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Are you looking for a live-in or live-out nanny?
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 6:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2010