Have you noticed this too?

Have you noticed that MOST not all, but most of the people who are for mccain are always so b'tchy? When there a ? about mccain they can't answer it unless they're bashing obama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, i have noticed this. I've also noticed the same thing for Obama supporters. It's not who they are supporting, it's just their mood and who the person is.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I agree with Kelso. It goes both ways. I suppose everyone has a right to their own opinion, though...and everyone thinks their opinion is the only correct one xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Guys... Please.....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• That's because they are clinging to their religion and their guns.

Ok, come on...that was funny.
    Ooftacat

Answer by Ooftacat at 7:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Hi anonymous..well I don't think I am one of those bitchy McCain supporters...lol.  Sincerely will do my best to answer any questions you or another AA may have and promise can do so with out bashing any one.  If it helps I can honestly say that my only "real" issues with Obama are his health-care plan (that's personal reasons), foreign policy (find his views to be much like Bush in regards on how to deal with Pakistan), "mildly" concerned with his hand in the housing crisis (again a Bush thing) therefore can I trust him to clean up a mess he helped start, and "somewhat" his inexperience and "only" this because of the war in Iraq and economic mess that will no doubt continue for a long time.  I do not find McCain perfect.

RainyRainbow

Answer by RainyRainbow at 8:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I guess you are an Obama supporter because you have noticed the bitchiness of McCain supporters? I have noticed the bitchiness of the political posts in general. I can't wait for this election to be over so CM can get back to normal!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I like that McCain understands the housing problems and prepared that they have to be fixed to save people; their homes/banks.  He now realizes that a softer approach with other countries and equally their people is better for our troops and us.  He and Palin understand that energy/oil independence could save us economy wise and war wise.  I do not find Obama's energy plan bad. I like his health-care plan but agree with Obama that there need to be some regulations set within states for this to work for all.  He is very experienced and knows those in the house more personally therefore may read them better than Obama.  He realizes that taxing the wealthy more will only make social security worse, pull many out of retirement, and stop funding many programs that they do equally as corporations when/if hit twice or too hard by the market and more taxes.

RainyRainbow

Answer by RainyRainbow at 9:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Over-all the economic problems are not going to be over for a long time regardless whom takes office.  Do not let the market ups & downs deceive you nor "parties."  It is going to be a very long hard road for "MANY."  We will all be taxed and for a VERY LONG TIME.  Energy/oil independence will help us.  This bailout is a cover only (my opinion).  Would not take investments out, but would keep emergency cash on hand and for quite awhile if possible.  Be tight with your own funds, make a budget, return to school if necessary, and be prepared to work odd jobs on the side to clean up your own individual messes......take care of your kiddos and Pray.

RainyRainbow

Answer by RainyRainbow at 9:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• It goes both ways. There are a lot of people out there who have very strong feelings about the particular candidate they support. When someone attacks the person you support, your gut reaction is often frustration and anger.
    KDW211

Answer by KDW211 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN....YOU ONLY POSTED THIS BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE POSTED A SIMILAR QUESTION ABOUT OBAMA SUPPORTERS NOT BEING ABLE TO ANSWER TOUGH QUESTIONS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE POSTER DIDN'T REFER TO OBAMA SUPPORTERS AS BITCHES! IT JUST SHOWS THE CLASSINESS IN THE POSTER!
    Anonymous