Why is she crossing her arms?

I dont want to sit here and judge anyone, it just seemed a little bit odd to me. This teenage girl i know is pregnant and in every picture she has up, she is crossing her arms and wearing big clothes. [everyone she knows knows shes pregnant] seriously i just saw like 20 pictures and jsut about every single one has her crossing her arms in it covering her stomach. ... If you saw this, what is the FIRST THING YOU WOULD THINK ABOUT THAT??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• probly nothing. Dosn't seem like a big deal to me.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Maybe she is self conscious and doesn't want to be photographed in the first place...just a thought.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• who is she??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• pregnancy is a big change no matter your age, sounds like she is self conscious of the way her body is changing. not a big deal, definitely nothing to get irritated about.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• no i wasnt irritated i was just wondering.. it makes sense maybe she didnt want the picture taken of her LOL... i was just curious....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• ii was 17 wth my first and i wore baggy clothes i was hiding it til i was 20 weeks lol then i finally cracked and told people but i didnt cross my arms idk maybe she just doesnt feel like her self
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2008