So who else has gotten voted down because someone didn't like your opinion, not because you were being rude?

There are definitely sections and questions I'm avoiding from here on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I really don't like this New system. Why they had to change I don't know. I don't always like everyones opinion, but if you can't take someone elses point of view you shouldn't ask the question in the first place.
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I haven't asked any questions on here but I've had people verbally attack me or my posts in groups. I'm like, WHATEVER! If you didn't want an honest answer or opinion that is different then don't ask!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Me... But that is the point.. You vote up when you agree and down when you don't... You don't loose anything when you're voted down, although I think you should.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• LOL...Only every time i post an answer.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I thought the point was to vote down when someone was incredibly rude, not because you didn't like what they wrote. It seems a little teenage girl pissy to do that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have and I don't really care. I only vote people down if they're being rude to the OP but other people feel the need to vote down just because you don't agree with them, if that was the case then I would also be voting down those people! And the person asking the question votes people down for telling them the truth.......if they don't want to hear an honest answer then they shouldn't ask the question.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Me.. happens quite often... Oh well.. If someone doesn't like my answer, my opionion, or whatever.. That's on them not me.. No skin off my back.

I've been voted down for some pretty silly things to.. Like: not owning a car, having a child live on his own while in college, my husband doing the laundry instead of me... LMAO.....

People will vote you up or down for their own reasons. Why worry about it. Answer the questions you want to without worrying about that.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i had a question about pacifiers that someone didn't like any of the answers and voted them all down.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I got voted down the other day...either its the first time I've noticed I've been voted down or it was the first time I ever gotten voted down, idk..LOL
    I was like...whaaaaaaaaaa???
    I don't think I was being rude but maybe I was? I didnt mean to be.
    I think if a persons tone of voice was put to thier words that sometimes, things wouldnt come across as rude as it seems.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010