How do I get rid of that stupid bar with the half naked woman on it at the bottom of my page? adult content

I'm getting really pissed off. There's a nasty woman pointing guns at me and blocking my reading. Seriously, this is a website for MOMS, not lonely horny men.

How do I get rid of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Now the ad in the corner is safecount.net Take A survey
    survey ad

The only way I know to get rid of those ads is to use FireFox as your browser with the No Script Addon! The toolbar and it's ad is from "meebo.com" so if that is NOT allowed via the No Script options you will NEVER see the toolbar and it's ads.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have no idea what bar you are talking about... I don't have anything like that... I have some stupid SONY ad... I would prefer a woman, at least I wouldn't mind looking at her...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• dont know what u are talking about, i have an add for some LG thing.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 6:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i dont know which one you are talking about i havnt got that one. in the bottomi have kmart and in the side i havesomecredit card im gessing maybe if you refresh the page it would be gone and you would get somethign else
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have no idea what you're talking about either.. I've got a Pantene ad going on and a Disney World ad going on right now.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Not sure what you're talking about either I have a share your story on quality teachers.org
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• humm.... none of us have it so it must be from somethng else other than CM
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

•  I don't see it either.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It's one of the ads that show up in the left hand corner of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. Mine right now is a American Express Ad, however I have seen the woman the OP is talking about.

ad in corner

The above image shows how I see the American Express Ad in the corner. Right now I'm using Google Chrome as my browser. If I was in Firefox I would NEVER see the ad or the toolbar because I have NO Script. NO Script blocks the the toolbar from showing up; No toolbar No ad in the corner.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010