Creepy moment

I babysit for a 5 yo boy, today his mom came in to pick him up and he was watching tv. Her and I were chatting for a while and a commercial came on about Disney land or world and he turned to us and said " When I was 64 I took my grandkids there and we had a lot of fun, but the rides were different then" I thought my eyebrows will permanently stay raised. It was wierd. Any thoughts?

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 6:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• lmao! that is freaking crazy! but kinda sound like something maybe he over heard my son does that! lol maybe ... maybe is just remembers his past like!!! ahhhhh
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• wow makes you really wonder if there is such thing as reincarnation. that would kinda freak me out.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• lol, that is wierd. but i would say he probably heard someone else say that..... idk who lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• WOW! That is weird! Amazingly weird,LOL.
    What did the mom say? Has he ever spoken like that before? That would honestly freak me out.Really.lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Kids repeat EVERYTHING... he was just repeating something that he heard about disney world/land.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When my son was 4 he once told me, "In the past, I thought the future would look different." When I asked him what he meant, he said he didn't think there would be so many buildings in the future.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 6:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My bf in highschool's little sister used to say stuff like that all the time. She used say "when I was bigger...." and give us a story about something that no 5 yo should know, like things that happened, clothing etc. Who knows? Maybe they're remembering something.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 1:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My dd has a very active imagination. Sometimes she makes up the silliest stories and she repeats alot of what many adults say lol
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 29, 2010