What's the funniest thing that happened to you this week???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 6:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• ysterday i called my dog a butt hole and my 15 month old walked around all day saying butt hole!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Okay, funny...but embarrassing. When I was a teenager, someone knew called someone a name in slang spanish. No one would tell me what it meant, and I've never forgotten the word. I didn't use it, because I was pretty sure it was bad, but I could never get anyone to tell me what it means. Well, the other night we had some old friends over for dinner, and I remembered this word, and asked the husband what it meant....clearly he speaks Spanish....well, he told me....(it's the Spanish dirty word for a male organ) I was so embarrassed, and right at the time my sons 18 & 21 came into the room....they were laughing at me because I'd said the word in spanish, and was so embarrassed....and then my girlfriend (the wife) who happens to be an English teacher said to her husband "Yes, but can you use it in a sentence." For some reason it was all hysterically funny....I was red, but laughing!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Well not to me, but our dog kept walking straight into the door frame. It was hilarious.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• LOL. Those are all so funny. Man, my life must be boring. I can't think of anything.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010