Can everyone pray, send good vibes anything my way?

I am having a Medial Branch Block I think it is a nerve block in my facet joints in my L 3,4&5 in my lower back and I am really scared of how much it will hurt. Going Tues, and then go back next month the 14th. I'm so nervous that I'm nauseated (sp).
Thanks

my4loves3

Asked by my4loves3 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• oo good luck. if the dr. knows what they're doing it shouldn't hurt that bad.... good luck and hope it works out well!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Take some deep breaths and listen to some calming music. I know that it doesn't make it go away, but hopefully it will help to calm you enough to make it through.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Your in my thoughts momma. Everything will be fine. Just take some deep breaths, Just think a year from now it will al be behind you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If it'slike what I had done, like an epidurel, the the same as when having a baby. I was put to sleep just enough that I didn't feel a thing. You'll be fine, I just got up and my S/O drove me home, just had to take it easy the rest of the day. The Dr. should tell you what you can & can't do from that point on for recovery which is basically not much. Just don't use the vacuum for a while I remember that. Good Luck. Really, you won't feel a thing, so try and just relax. .
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• good luck

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• ooooooooooooops the epidurel is NOT the same as when your having a baby. Typo. per abv comments
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• prays go out to you
    strong86

Answer by strong86 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• sending lots of prayers for you
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2010