do you think that my 5yo and 2 1/2 yo would like a wii for christmas?

well the 5yo loves to play computer games, so i think he can do the video games. i saw they have a i spy game which they are obsessed with i spy books, so i was thinking about getting them a video game system for christmas. anyone have a wii and can their 5yo use it? do they have alot of games appropriate for little kids? thanks

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my daughter was just under 5 when i got one for her, and she LOOOOOOVED it!!! she still loves it!! she loves the sports games..and "just dance" its great excersize for them on the winter days when they cant get outside..and where i live its really rainy, so its perfect!! :) we all have a blast..(i like it, because i downloaded the old school supermario brother games, supermario3 is my ultime fav!!)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• yes
    strong86

Answer by strong86 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My son would have loved it and could have played it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• DS got one for christmas last year and absolutely loves it. He is 4 1/2.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't suggest it. My almost 8 year old loves it (he has the Lego games), my 6 year old plays bowling and tennis sometimes, and my 4 year old has almost no interest. Your older one might like it but I doubt the 2 year old would.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 7:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My 5yo Loves it he only gets to play it as a special treat but there is great "kid friendly" games for it
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My son likes the I spy game also the Mario games are fun too.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My 4yo loves it! ;) We've had it for about a year, so he was playing it when he was 3. It was difficult for him at first, but now he can do the games where you have to use the controller and nunchuck. He likes the wii resort(sports) and super mario galaxy 2.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010