Does anyone elses 2 yo...

Does anyone's 2 yo read? Mine does! No programs no gimmicks. I took her to the Dr cuz he told me that there was no way she could read and yet she does. He said her brain couldn't function properly enough to but it does. Anyone else go through this?

Kari_Noelle

Asked by Kari_Noelle at 7:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, he's learning the ABC's. How did you get her to read? My boy loves books, and loves to pretend to read, but can't yet...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Wow, typos much? LOL And here I am saying I could read. *an adult, not and.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I did. I even wrote my dad's name at two. I could read like and adult by 4.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• no mine is just learning how to count to 10 but congrats to u if yours does..i do read to mine so she will have a leg up when she goes to Pre-k
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 7:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• lol, my husband was reading at two, but he didn't want to push our boy as much as he was pushed, and I haven't really even known how to go about it...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I just sat with her everyday since she was born. I read to her....didn't think much of it. Then we were looking at those car magazines and She named the cars, I was like okay she recognized the symbols but then a few days later her grandma was scrolling through the tv guide and she stopped and said "look grandma CHEATERS its your show!" we all about died laughing. So a week later I handed her a dr sueuss book....and she said go dog go (the title of the book!
    Kari_Noelle

Comment by Kari_Noelle (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• No , but congrats to you ;)
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 7:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2010