whats the craziest pick up line a guy has ever tried on u...

i had a guy the other day say Baby girl i would show love to drink your bathwater with a straw.. i had to laugh cause it the worst line i have ever heard...

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 7:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm in a band, and I don't usually play in the 4th set. I was sitting at the bar, and this guy walked up to me and started talking. Then he says "you know I'm with the band, right?" I almost fell out of my chair laughing, he was confused, the bartender clued him in. He left pretty quick.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Imagine this being said by a drunk, scruffy guy who smells like he bathed in the beer spills from a biker bar:

"sho.. I shees you aroun' alla time.. an' you ain' neva go' a man. Sho I decided to come ova' here an' talk to you. I know you go' kids an' all sho I'm thinkin' you mus' be lonely 'n' shit... you wanna hoo' up shometime?"

Because yes, obviously, I'm so hard up for sex that I'll fall all over the first guy to knock on my door drunk off his ass at 2 in the afternoon. *eyeroll*
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• This guy would follow me every single day and ask me if I wanted a ride. I'd get off the school bus and I had to yet walk a few blocks. One rainy day he asked me..if I wanted a ride and said, Sugar Melts!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• One guy asked me if anyone had ever told me I looked like Barbra Streisand.

Seriously, would that line ever work?
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 8:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• "Hi, I'm married too, but I'll take my ring off to spend the night with you"

I wanted to punch that Mother F@cker right in the face so badly.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• LMAO, that's just too good. I don't think I could have contained myself either, so don't feel bad. Ummm, I really can't remember what they said, but I know I've had some good ones! lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• bring ur friends, ill bring my friends n we can all be friends. . .(he said it w a dirty look too)
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 9:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• @ chriskris...somebody use a rap line on u
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Cupid called and said to tell you to give me back myheart

Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 8:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2010