I need some ideas to spice it up and make it different! adult content

Hey ladies I'm looking for some good ways to spice up sex tonight. I want to make it fun and exciting and suprising and something he won't forget for a long time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• toys? if you have any
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 7:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• BDSM- you r mistress and he is ur slave, or vice versa
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• ok what ur idea of spice
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 7:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Do something that he has wanted to do but you dont really care for. My df left for work today and will be in another state for 6 weeks so I let him do something that he has been begging me to do since we started dating.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't have any toys :-( spicing it up would be anything outside of sex and oral really. My problem is I always ask if he has any fantasies and the only thing he ever says is for me to lick him after we've had sex lol. So I could do that, but I want to build it up before we get to that point.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sit for a second, close your eyes and think what YOU want. Do not ask him. When you see it in your mind think what u really want to do with him. Then do it, without asking much- tell him what you doing and continue....
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i once wore only his tie. we have been talking about pretending that we area strangers go to a sushi bar and pick each other up. of course i wouldn't wear any underwear.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Take control. Tell him exactly what you're going to do to him. Don't take no for an answer. Tease him for a long time before you actually give him anything, maybe even tell him to pleasure you, and how. It's all about confidence! Act like you're the sexiest woman on earth and he'll soon believe you...
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 8:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Roll playing can be quite fun! Maybe try a different position? Or in another room of the house? Anything out of the ordinary for you will be a surprise to him.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Role play like student teacher or bondage
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:11 AM on Aug. 28, 2010