ectopic pregnancy

I posted this question a couple days ago but didn't really get an answer. Anyway, I'm hoping somone who has had surgery for an ectopic pregnancy can help. I had surgery in June, had a normal period in July and then nothing... I'm 2 weeks late. Any thoughts?
Oh, and I should mention that I took 2 pregnancy tests and they were both clearly negative.

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 7:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• I am sure that everything is ok...If you have doubts go to teh doc and get a blood test, but after miscarriages and surgeries pertaining to that, your period IS going to be irregular. I have a D&C after a loss, and 4 days later a repeat. My period was irregular for a few months.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't know anything about ectopic pregnancies but I hope you get some answers soon. Maybe see if you can get into your doctor for a blood test.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 7:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• What thoughts? If the tests are neg then you aren't pg. Women have irregular periods for all kinds of reasons.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I should also mention that I'm never late so its weird!
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010