The neighbor girl taught my DD to pee in yard!!

They are both 6. I am so angry I have since told DD not to pee in our yard and not to let her friend. My daughter says her friends mom knows she pee soutside and has told my daughter to do it to because she doesn't want them in and out! I told DD if she had to pee she better head home then! She said it's to far. It's about a 5 min bike ride. I think she just likes it. UGH! What do I do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Well, if someone had told my kid to go outside so she wouldn't be coming in the house I wouldn't want her to play there. Offer to have the other girl over for some fun at your house - maybe make a teepee (really, that has nothing to do with the whole pee issue, it's just fun) in the yard, find a fun craft for them to do or set up the sprinkler if it's warm where you are. Make your house fun and if the other mom askes, be honest.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Talk this over with the other mom. Maybe you should have the girls play at your house.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Huh?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Oh! I totally read that wrong! Yeah I don't want to embarrass the other mom. Plus they have a trampoline and we don't so...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• bump
    susies3babies

Answer by susies3babies at 8:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010