How much does your childs father...

help you out? I mean how involved is your father in your child's life? Is it 50-50 or is it more or less?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• MY father or my childs father?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• With my childs father it's 50/50
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• we have all girls, so the only time he wouldn't help unless he had to was change the diapers and give them a bath. but other than that we are 50/50. bow they are older so we don't have to worry about the diapers. lol
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My husband helps 100%. We do this parenting thing together. Always.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm a SAHM so he his percentage is screwed already. However, when he is home, he is a pretty big help with them.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My husband helps when he's awake (he works third shift). I do a lot of it on my own, though, since I stay at home and he sleeps during the day.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm a SAHM, so I'm here most of the time and he's at work - but when he's home it's more like 75/25 with him doing the 75% of the childcare.

Answer by missanc at 8:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm sorry... I'm so flustered right now that I was just typing...

""""How much is YOUR child's father in the picture or help out??

My answer:: I'm gonna say 20% and I'm 80%... my husband is the main provider and works long hours.. but thats NO excuse. I didnt pregnant myself. For an example, I work weds-saturday and my husband texted me today and said "oh hey! Work asked if I'll work tomorrow and I said yes."......... well we have NO ONE to watch our daughter and my husband was like just call in sick! Ummmmmmmm I cant just call in sick especially since I called in sick YESTERDAY for OUR sick daughter. Ugh! Anyone's husband or baby daddy like mine... or am I lucky one to get this special man! LOL
    staceybelly9

Comment by staceybelly9 (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When my husband is home, he almost solely takes care of our daughter and tries to make up for the time he is gone. I am a SAHM and so I get plenty of time with her. I'd say it's definitely 50/50.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 8:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• he's awesome - he's playing with the baby right now - he actually does all of the cooking and laundry - I am so so lucky!!! :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2010