SC or NC

I dont know which to choose

brwneyebeauty13

Asked by brwneyebeauty13 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Travel

• Isle Of Palms, SC

???????????????
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• NC!!! lol, I lived there most of my life, its beautiful! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think it depends on what is important to you... For me, I would need to find out what the laws surrounding vaccine exemption & home business laws are, then check and see if there were religious or other groups that I would be able to be involved in in each area... Plus school districts and so on... What is important to you and your family? Check that stuff out in each area you're looking at and weigh them against one another.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• !st thing I do when I am moving to a new place is check out the library. In other words make a list of what is most important to you and go from there. Check out the area you are going before moving. N.C. has beautiful beaches with the Smoky Mountains about nine hours west. You can make a day trip out of which ever one you are closest to. The library is an excellent source for the immediate county you are contemplating. Good luck.
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Both are very nice. I guess my favorite is SC. I like the places to visit there a little more.

Answer by Bmat at 8:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• to visit or to live in? I was born in SC, live in NC - both are great, but if you are moving you need to look at the job situation. SC has a higher unemployment rate than NC. I live in Raleigh, NC and our unemployment rate just dropped to 8% - there are new businesses coming to town, always see "now hiring" signs. But SC beaches are prettier!
    (I can get to the beach in 2 hours, the mountains in 3 or so)

Answer by missanc at 8:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Im moving
    brwneyebeauty13

Comment by brwneyebeauty13 (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• NC my i think it has more to offer and better schools. GL and Happy Moving!!!
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• SC
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 9:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• NC. Better schools, better pay, cost of living matches my state of WV, culture, and weather stays on average about 60 year around.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010