what are you going to school for?

how long have you been going and how long do you have left? do you plan to continue your education after this is complete?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 8 more pre-requisites before I can go into nursing school. I am getting my BSn and then after I start I will continue on and get my Masters and become a nurse practitioner.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have 1 more year to be done with my bachelors program in Early childhood development(general education), then off to the masters.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am getting my master's in history. I have 18 months left on it. I am applying and deciding on Ph.d programs right now.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i just started this week, i plan to be a baker.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• im supp to be goin for criminal Justice..i been goin for 3 yrs..i get frustrated to easy..ADD gets the best of me sometimes..so i drop my classes alot...i was considering online but my counselor said it might be even harder cause i get distracted to easy..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am a teacher. We never stop going to school. No, I'm not be sarcastic. In NC, you have to have 15 hours every 5 years. Yes, you can take workshops (which is a class, so school) or you can take grad courses and eventually get another certification and a masters. Over the years, you accumulate a huge class list.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i am going to school for vascular technology. i start in the fall and i have a year and half left to go. i did prerequites in the spring so this is going to be the real stuff now. and probably will get different certification for vascular and ultrasound hopefully. i want to be able to have options when i enter the work force.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I've had so many starts and stops due to circumstances in my life that I really don't know how many semesters/years I've put in now. I can say that I'm taking 1 class this semester, and I have 4 left before I can transfer to a 4 year university as a junior. I plan on going for my master's, so approximately 5 more years before I'm finished. I'm majoring in Social Work. At this point I'm considering Marriage & Family Counseling, or working in a hospital setting.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• not yet but i wanna go to school for law enforcement
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 9:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm trying to get my degree in nursing so I can transfer to a college of midwifery. I'm on my second semester total, so I have a good 4-6 years more ahead of me. And after that, I'm not sure. I will probably take other classes sometimes, but I'm not sure yet.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010