who is your idol?

why is that person your idol and do you think they are a good role model for others? are you someone's role model?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My late grandma. She was an amazing person.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't have an idol.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Is it awful that I don't have an idol? I wish I had a person to look up to and strive to be like. Since I don't, I try to be the type of person that other's could look up to. My goal is to change the world. I'll settle for making another person's life better.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My son. He is an amazing young man! He is living with autism, and has taught me the value of acceptance, patience, and love. I thank God every day for him!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• idol is Prince. I love is musical arrangements, his vocals, his heels, they way he does his things...that egg shell blue leather suit at the super bowl~dang! I have days worth of his music, but not for my DD....lyrically not a role model for my young~

I'm a role for my kids that we are kind humans, I carry and teach a no hate philosophy, we work in the service of others...but a role model for others....hell, people think I am crazy to adopt so many hard kids~

10 mins with Will.i.am would make my day~

surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my grandad..he would go above an beyond for anybody...even his worst enemy...never complained bout anything..even when he was dying of caner..u could see the pain in his face..but he held it in to the very end...he always gave God the praise no matter what he was feeling..even his last breath was giving Glory to God...
    that my idol..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Madonna... She's a strong willed, self assured woman who lives her life her way and doesn't allow others to decide her path for her. I think she's a wonderful role model for any woman!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• mariah carey & britney spears, n dnt care what n e body has to say negatively !
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 8:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My husband is my role model. He is so wonderful and kind he is a nice guy. that is why I try to do dirty sex with him.
    I am my bff's role model. I think. Who knows for sure
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2010