Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my boyfriend is leaving me because we fight a lot. my family and the problem with our child delay developer he things that she will not ever be a normal child. He say is to much to handle, he is tire and we just moved in together in march. he says he will stay with us for a couple of day to be with our daughter and go back to his place . Am really sad, angry and lonely. Somebody give me advice about this man

help! my boyfriend is leave us.

Answer Question

Asked by symphony07 at 4:44 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • If he's not willing to work with you and your baby, then he must not love you both enough to stay. I wouldn't put up with him. I'd tell him either go or stay, there's no in between. You either have us, or you don't. I know it hurts bad, but if he's going to be like that, there's no reason to have him there.YOU be the BIGGER PERSON and take good care of your baby. Men like that just make me sick. They help you get a baby here and then want to leave. I'd let him go and I would work on raising my baby. No need to worry about him, cause he's done proved what he;s all about. Best Wishes on changing YOUR and YOUR Babys LIFE!!! He's probally done shown his true colors!!!

    Answer by Freda01 at 6:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • As hard as it is to hear, I agree w/ the previous poster. I'm sorry for you and your daughter. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best possible outcome for the situation. (((hugs)))

    Answer by Janette81 at 7:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • I agree, A real man doesn't leave because things are hard....if he still wants to be a little boy, I'd say do what's best for you and your child and move on.

    Answer by Kimebs at 8:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • Why is it so easy for men to just take an emotional vacation when the going gets tough? You need some one with staying power. I would tell him he will most certainly NOT stay with us a few days and then go back to his place....that is a booty deserve better and so does your daughter. If he moves out, file for child support and tell him you will see him every other weekend when it is his turn to have your child!

    Answer by salexander at 10:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • I'm sorry but no man wants to fight with his woman.When a man is tired he will just get up and leave.I do not agree with any of the posts . A man I repeat has the right to be unhappy my brother in law was with his wife for ten years she was a super bitch. He is now going through a divorce no man will put up with a bitch and should not have to they have a right to be happy.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.