Where can I find a five point harness car seat.

Where can I buy a five point harness carseat for my son when he's too big for his toddler seat after reading about Kyle I would never put him in a booster. I usually shop at wal-mart do they have those?

Mae264

Asked by Mae264 at 5:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• wlamart, target, babies r us all of them have it ......... when you read the description on the seat it will list 5 point harness if it has it. Good luck on your search
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Walmart has a great one for $140. Used correctly, you can use it with the harness up to 65 lbs and as a booster up to 100 lbs. and for about 6 years. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8112222
    Ooftacat

Answer by Ooftacat at 7:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• If I had it to do all over again....I would buy a BRITAX....they are expensive but go up to 100 lbs in a 5 pt harness....be careful when you do buy b/c some of the wording is tricky....it may say up to 100 lbs, but then you look closer and it only goes to 40 with 5 pt harnness and expects you to use it as a booster till 100 lbs......that is the way MOST of them are..... ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Just about anywhere you buy carseats they have the boosters with the harnesses. Don't get the Evenflo Chase though, I hate it. The adjustment strap is in a weird place!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 11:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• YEAH! Go Wal-mart!
    amandallamas

Answer by amandallamas at 12:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2008