wat's wrong with me? adult content

I have not been with a man, sexually for 4 yrs. I have male friends, Several talk about how good it could be or how they’d like to. One I did hook up with years ago, He’s calling me again, but I refuse to be is convince girl. Two, only calls me about every six months, we’ve never had sex, but we’ve done oral. Three, is a guy, I meet a few months ago. He seems to be very nice. We’ve talked several times and have chatted on line. BUT when it comes to us actually “going out” it’s always a no go. We’ve never even held hands. four, is a guy who I dated about a year. We’re co-works and friends - He still calls me every evening. BUT I don’t think, we’d ever have a relationship again. What is wrong with me? I don’t sleep around, I own a home, a vehicle, have two great kids, don’t smoke or drink alcohol and pay my own way. I’m stable and just want to meet someone nice to have a relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Keep your head up and I say focus on your self cuz you sound like an amazing mother and woman. Stop looking and the right man will find you. Thats how I found the man of my dreams
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• nothing, you have your head on your shoulders and some men dont like that. Some also jsut want to "hook up" if oyu show your not interested in that then they probably will leave you alone if thats all they want- don't rush into anything, true love always seems to come into peoples life by accident!
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 8:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't think there's anything wrong with you! As much as a lot of people enjoy having sex it isn't the be all and end all of everything... However, I'm sure it must be frustrating for you and I think that you just need to stop putting so much pressure on achieving your idea of a perfect relationship. Everything will fall in to place when you least expect it.
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 8:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Join a religious institution (church, synagogue, whatever your beliefs suggest), or a service organization, or political group. You'll meet people with similar interests to yours.

Answer by Bmat at 8:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• honey there is nothing wrong with you. i was divorced for 12 yrs. i didn't have sex for many many yrs. you obviously don't want men to want you for sex or use you for sex. doesn't mean that the men don't find you attractive cause obviously they do. your just meeting the wrong men. i don't want to offend but maybe you attract a certain caliber of men. you don't like the kind you attract. maybe you need to get healthier inside to attract other men. i went to therapy for many many yrs always longed and felt i wasn't complete without men. she told me (i'm religious) that i needed to realize that what men felt for me or how i felt about the way men felt about me didn't matter that it only matter what god felt for me and how i felt about him. i realized she was right. i started to feel i didn't need a man. i got married shortly after. go figure. sometimes the lord gives us the right person when we leave it all up 2 him or ready
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• just keep looking.... there's nothing wrong with you. you don't have to settle. there are plenty of guys out there and one of them is perfect for you. you just haven't met him yet lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Huh, maybe they think you are out of their league. It may not be that they just want to hook up, they may be a little afraid of you. Since you do own your own home, support yourself, and all that. They see you don't need a man, you do just fine. Maybe they find that intimidating. If they don't think you are at all vulnerable, they don't know what to do. Is there one you are actually interested in dating? Try asking him over for dinner. Cook for him. Or our, which ever you are more comfortable with. Take things into your own hands. See where it takes ya!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• You have alot of respect for yourself...ts a great thing!
    kkleywegt41

Answer by kkleywegt41 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• nothings wrong u sound like a good woman,u just need a good man now,which may take time
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Nothing, I bet that you in age group 30-45, by that time most of marriageable men are married (and you looking not in your own cohort, but at least 1-7 years older, the number of available men there is much smaller than the number of women...
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010