can i test..

my last period was sep 21- sep 27
it lasted longer like 7 days my periods only last 5 days
but when can i take a pregnancy test??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If your last period was was sept 21st thru the 27th - chances are, you are NOT pregnant, but anything is possible. Is there something else making you think you are pregnant? I mean, was it a "period" or was it just spotting? if it was just spotting, you could test now - but if it was a real period, i'd wait til your next period is due, and if you miss it, then test.
    MommyDado

Answer by MommyDado at 8:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i took a test befor but it came out wit a light light plue sign
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Ok. hmm... if you started your period on the 21st, then by "standard" calculations, you would have ovulated sometime earlier this week....and if you did conceive earlier this week, by normal standards, you would maybe be too early to test yet. not everyone fits the mold though. i'd take a couple more tests in case you ended up with a "false positive" and then call your doctor if you do get more positive results - they'll be able to do a more intensive test for you! feel free to message me if you want to speak privately more! good luck! :)
    MommyDado

Answer by MommyDado at 8:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• also y is my vagina purple ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Well, normally its your cervix that turns a deep red/viiolet color due to increases blood flow that indicates pregnancy, not sure about the vagina being purple unless that was just a joke. Anyway, you should wait 19 days after ovulation to test for enough HCG to be present in urine to test positive.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2008