whats the craziest/stupidist thing youve ever did?

can be anything in your lifetime

shortstuff69

Asked by shortstuff69 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• There have been lots, but the one that comes to mind is when there were deer frolicking in our yard and I was pulling into the garage only had my eyes on the deer.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My BF always slap on my back, But when i have done same this instead of all my other Friends , then he feel shame full and go away.
    lisa5642

Answer by lisa5642 at 8:16 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• When I was 16, we made a line in the back yard of my dad's house. It went from the top of a tree at the top of the hill to the bottom part of a tree at the bottom of the hill. We didn't have anything to hang on to to slide down, so we used a hammer. Just put it over and held onto both sides. When I fell, I broke my leg in three places, and the hammer landed on my broken leg. Not too smart. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• TOO MANY TO LIST
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 8:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Hmm...stayed with an abusive loser. Twice, two different jerks.
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 6:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010