Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

What should I do if a publication I grew up with and enjoy les me down?

What are all the avenues I can take to show my displeasure. Nothing in bad taste please. Thanks-


Asked by txdaniella at 9:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 22 (14,983 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • you could write them a letter..... idk if it will make up for what you're not happy about, but you could try. if it continues i would discontinue my subscription and write another letter telling them that lol.


    Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

  • Momof30404, she is talking about a PUBLICATION...probably a magazine. Not a person. LOL. YOu suggested that "she" has different core beliefs. Read more carefully....this happens a lot here....misunderstandings because you haven't read the question....

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

  • Write them a letter and/or pick a new publication.

    Answer by DusterMommy at 9:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

  • LMAO Anon... I SO read a Republican I grew up with!! HAHAHAHA. MAYBE doing to many things at one time!

    Answer by momof030404 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

  • Write a letter, write a journal on CM and get your friends to bump it, call the editor and leave a message.

    Answer by urkiddingright at 11:38 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

  • Can you be more specific on what they did to piss you off? I mean if its just that she let you down by having a core belief thats different then yours then you kind of have to figure you let HER down too in which case yall are even :)


    Answer by momof030404 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

  • I'm not pissed, but it's a comic book i read all my life and now they are introducing a character that is homosexual, pushing a very liberal agenda, which I dislike.

    Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2010