Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

SAHM hurt my back in a car accident, havent had a job, so I don't qualify for disability? Any other ideas?

I had a car accident a few months ago. My Mazda stalled up on my and my car flipped (no other car was involved) it really messed my back up, I am currently talking to my doc about pain management. A month later I had my baby girl. My problem is, since I havent had a job I can't quailfy for disability. Are there any other options for me? I have tons of bills I need to pay- dead beat dad isnt any help.


Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (7)

  • If you are serious about making money, I can show you how to make money fast. Get paid daily. I am looking for a few people to help me expand my business. This can be done from your home office. Part-time, full-time, spare-time, any time.

    No experience necessary. All training is provided. Only three things are required: 1. Burning desire to change your life. 2. Be coachable. 3. Be willing to work.

    Company has been in business since 1972, has A+ rating with BBB, Forbes #1 of 200 best small businesses in US and is endorsed by attorneys general of several states.
    This is not a get rich quick scheme, you will have to work. As with anything else effort = compensation. It may not be what you are looking for, but It is working for me. I do not chase people, I share an opportunity.
    Gene Godwin

    Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

  • Have you ever considered a home based business?

    Answer by arbnmom at 10:20 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

  • Maybe public assistance.. Not too sure what all can help you..

    Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

  • See a chiropractor

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

  • File for SSI .

    Answer by luvsmysonjames at 9:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

  • Try and get work from home?
    I am doing it and so are some of the other moms.
    Get a good lawyer if you can afford one.
    Best of LUCK

    Answer by newathis918 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

  • If you have a Catholic Charities in your area.
    They have everything under one roof from Leagal Assistance, To Food, Laundry and Everything else.
    But still GOOD LUCK

    Answer by newathis918 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2010