Me and my fiancee

Im pregnant, about 6 months. My finacee is seems happy about it. This is our 3rd, however, the first 2 we could not have, during each of those pregnancies, he was all over me, and up under me, I couldnt really stand him tho. We were very intimate. With this baby, it is completely different in the last 2 months, since i have really started showing. We are not intimate at all, i mean no sex. He acts as if he is scared, like he will hurt the baby. Im thinking maybe cause the baby moves. Now, dont get me wrong, he'll hug me like he never wants to let me go, and kiss me and cuddle, but when it comes to sex, thats a no go. His erection its like it goes completely away. This is not my first child, but it is for him. He is younger than i am as well. Any suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I bet u he is scared of hurting the baby. Even if he says thats not it - that isprobably it. Take him to ur next OB appt and have him/her explain about sex during preg and it may help to remind him, that if hedoesn't enjoy himself now that it may take quite a while after the baby comes b4 he can get any. Maybe reminding him toget it now or risk not getting it for a LONG time may be enough to jump start his engine!
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• "This is our 3rd, however, the first 2 we could not have, during each of those pregnancies, he was all over me, and up under me, I couldnt really stand him tho. "

i dont understand. if this is his first child how that makes sense. i guess i just dont get that part of the question....
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Hmm just explain it all to him then- if he was al over you before ask him why he isnt now
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 3:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2008