Is this normal??

Im pregnant, about 6 months. My finacee is seems happy about it. This is our 3rd, however, the first 2 we could not have, during each of those pregnancies, he was all over me, and up under me, I couldnt really stand him tho. We were very intimate. With this baby, it is completely different in the last 2 months, since i have really started showing. We are not intimate at all, i mean no sex. He acts as if he is scared, like he will hurt the baby. Im thinking maybe cause the baby moves. Now, dont get me wrong, he'll hug me like he never wants to let me go, and kiss me and cuddle, but when it comes to sex, thats a no go. His erection its like it goes completely away. This is not my first child, but it is for him. He is younger than i am as well. Any suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Is this his first child? I wasn't sure if it's his first or not. If so, then I would talk with him and explain that he's not going to hurt you or the baby. You never know what his preconceived ideas of pregnancy and sex may be. He may just be scared.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• thats normal alot of guys are like that. just talk to him. if he thinks he is going to hurt him do some research on the computer and find where it says it is totaly safe to have sex threw out pregnancy to reasure him. good luck
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Maybe TMI but, if he is on top and he felt the baby kick he probably got a little freaked out. Maybe have him go to the doctor and ask the doc in front of him if it is ok for sex.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:38 AM on Oct. 10, 2008