Wu YI Tea and pregnant

I want to know why cant i start the WuYi tea while pregnant. I have a lot of weight to lose,im losing already without the tea. I cant really eat like i need to but i still force liquids, vitamin c, lots of greens, ya know things that are good for you. I stopped drinking pop. I want to lose my belly fat, most of which i had before i got pregnant. Can anyone give me anypointers that will help me start to tighten up, or that will give me a boost after the baby that i can do now?? P.S. im 6 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You can't take any diet products while you are pregnant. So stick to the natural fruits and vegetables as much as you can. Walking is the best thing to do while your pregnant and if you have a pool swimming is too if you can. Yoga videos will keep you up and maybe go to K-Mart and buy a yoga balancing ball to sit on all day (instead of sitting on a couch) It works your muscles to sit on it. Quit trying to lose weight while you are pregnant and just worry about a good diet and exercise lightly to moderately. If you want a boost the absolute best way to do this is stay fairly active by walking daily...If you leep your metabolism up your weight will come off quicker. Also I don't know if your planning on ding this but breastfeeding can definintly make you lose lots of weight....even more than what you gained during the pregnancy...

Continued
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Which means you can lose the weight you had BEFORE you were pregnant. I advise you to breastfeed. Give the boob straight. ABSOULTELY NO BOTTLES. It messes up your milk supply and causes it to drop...It's hard but the weight loss is SO worth it. Get a lactation consultant from the hospital to help you if you know nothing about it. The more milk your body makes the more you lose! Try it after you have yuor baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2008