Best carpet cleaner for dog accidents?

We just got a new puppy. We just have carpeting on the stairs, but somehow that's the spot she chose to have most of her accidents. I have cleaned them up each time she went, or so I thought, but there's still a smell there, so I must have missed some of her accidents. I just need like a recommendation on a product or something. I've already tried dumping vinegar on the carpet and it hasn't really taken it away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Home & Garden

• First you need to rinse ,rinse ,rinse that vinegar out. It is an acid and will cause the foam padding to turn into a sticky mess and the backing on the carpet to separate. In our family we swear by "Natures Miracle" at PetSmart. It isn't only good for pet stains. ANY organic based stain. Including spitup, vomit and poo of other species. It removes the stain and the smell.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2008