I am a little late on getting to this .....is it still possible?

I am really concerned about my mid section now that my son is 9 months old I didn't work on flattening my stomach down because everyone told me that it would pop back into place because of my original small frame well needless to say NOT THE CASE Help me ladies I need answers for a great work out and how to get the lower belly to flatten out a bit and loose part of this ass lol PLEASE HELP thanks

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• Crunches are the best thing to help tighten up your tummy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• same here i just been walking alot losing in my face frist but i will get therelol
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 9:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When you find out please let me know!!!!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Don't worry, you have plenty of time to get that belly back into shape.
    Cardio is the only way to lose fat and weight, the only efficient way I should say.
    Pilates and Yoga are the best way to tone up and strengthen muslces. (And joints too)

I truely, genuinely suggest those three as the best workout. Yes, you can choose Cardio and Pitales or Cardio and Yoga, but don't hesitate to try all three!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• thanks girls are there any good yoga sites you know of?
    tiffandgene2009

Comment by tiffandgene2009 (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• try sitting up straight an suck your stomach in an count to 10 each time...do it for half hour each day ..or whenever u get a chance..it usually help out..ive have doin it for bout 6 mons it cant help to try...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2010