How do I meet other people?

So I am trying to date again? How do I get myself out there and meet other people again? I don't want someone that be a father tomy son, he's got a father. I want someone to just talk to...but it seems that there is no out there? I begin to doubt if I am interesting at all? If something is wrong with me and that's why I cannot find anyone to spend time with? I am beginning to hav some self doubt I thought I had gotten over with already?

Lazarat

Asked by Lazarat at 9:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Do things you enjoy and you will find like minded people who share your interest. Until you start enjoying and excepting yourself your going to project to the rest of the world that miserable stuff you just said nobody out there, something is wrong with me, I can't find anyone. Your closed off and you are preventing others from joining you in your space. Get rid of the low self esteem and you will draw more postive energy to you.
    tellis

Answer by tellis at 9:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i meet my husband on the internet ....we married about 6 months later ....we have been married almost 4 years now and we are very happy ...good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• maybe church...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Just do what you do. Don't go out of your way. He'll find you.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 11:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I had great success with internet dating. Being a career woman with a 12 year old daughter, it was too difficult to wait for a random chance meeting otherwise - especially at my age when most men are married. So I found the best way to find like minded men who were single and wanting to have a relationship was through a reputable internet dating sight. I met my boyfriend almost 2 years ago and we are very happy.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2008