My daughter is 14 months old (will be 15 months old in 9 days - when I was leaving for work this morning i said bye honey I love you - she looked at me and said I love you - I almost past out - I couldn't beleive it. Although this is not a question just wanted to post this as this is the happiest day of my life. I tried to have her say it again but she didn't... LOL

TaylorBuz

Asked by TaylorBuz at 9:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Aww! I know you are sooo happy!! :) NOW, you won't be able to shut her up!! LOL J/K!! I'm happy for you both!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:30 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• YEAH MAMA!!! Congrat's! PP is right - from now on she'll be talking so much u will pine for the days she was quieter!...lol (did I really uise the word PINE?) lol
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• That's so sweet! Don't expect her to say it again right away, but she will in time =) My daughter did it out of the blue like that, too. My brother was leaving one day and she followed him to the door and said it. He was so excited. She did it again for my sister and her daddy before she ever did it for me, but I didn't mind! I'm glad it's made your day!!
    KDW211

Answer by KDW211 at 9:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• thats great i can't wait for the day i hear that i probably would've ended up staying home and spending the day with her
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• That's awesome!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2008