its not fair.

my morning sickness is horrible and you know when it strikes? THE DEAD OF NIGHT!!!! every night it never fails, im running to the toilet! has any one else ever had this? did you find a way to get around it? im scared im going to end up puking all over my boyfriend.lol.and hes scared too.

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well I personally had the problem of being extremely queezy in mid afternoon. About the time i got home from work. It was awful! So my doc prescribed fenergan. It worked like a charm. I slept through the first 3.5 months but I never did throw up (I would have felt better at time if I could have... LOL ) If you're not against meds I'd ask for something.
    Sonylena

Answer by Sonylena at 9:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I have never had pregnancy sickness. Put a bucket by your bed.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• lol im not against taking meds as long as it doesnt do any harm to the baby, and i have a trash can by the bed at all times lol.
    thank you
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I'm having baby number 5 and I have been sick EVERY sigle time! I've even been hospitalized several times for it. Zofran is the med they usually like to start u with b/c it is known to b 100% safe, but it is very, very expensive. It comes in 4mg or 8mgs. That for me was wonderful - for about 5 days - then my body decided it wasn't strong enough and it stopped working. Then they prescribed me PHENERGAN - it comes in 12.5, 25, 50 mgs and it will KNOCK YOU OUT!!! Or atleast it did for me. But that may be perfect if your getting really ill at night. Both meds are completely safe. All mt LO's are doing great and this one is right on track too. Good luck - I know how awful it is.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• oh join the club honey i just got back from the toilet lol i tried like everything but the only thing that seems to calm my stomach is lol frosted flakes just plain no milk i feel like my 4 yr ol dattached to a box of cereal lol ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• haha yeah i ate a cracker earlier and felt better. i just dont understand why it waits until im sleeping to attack me!?
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 10, 2008