How can I handle my sister's flirting?

My sister/roommate is developmentally disabled. She is 20, but mentally she is about 9. She attends college at the community college 5 days a week. The problem is she is a complete tramp. She flirts with every guy she comes across and right now she is playing a board game with two people from her class and she is flirting with them both at the same time. It is clear to me they both want sex from her.This is the first time she has brought guys home and it won't be happening regularly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You need to talk to her as if she is actually 9, in terms a 9 year old would understand. Do these guys understand she is mentally disabled? Keep an eye on them, that's for damn sure. They should be ashamed of themselves!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• How is she mentally 9, but attending college classes? I would sit down and have a chat with her and let her know her behavior is un-becoming.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 10:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• She attends special classes. Giver her something to do.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 10:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• sit her down and discuss this...especially since you guys are roommates. tell her the consequences too...
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• They know full well that she is disabled! They probably think it will be easy to get in her pants!
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 10:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Take the guys outside and tell them if you see their sorry asses around your sister again, you will notify the authorities. Be sure to remind them that sex with somebody that isn't fully able to make rational decisions for themselves (whether it's drug or alcohol induced or a disability) it's considered rape. Tell your sister that they were yucky boys or something to that effect to make her understand. GL
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:40 AM on Aug. 28, 2010