7 weeks

and it feels like the pregnancy is going so slow i guess cuz i found out so early.......

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 10:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Thats how I was too. I found out like days before my missed period because I "just knew it" and wanted to make sure. That night I drank tons of water and peed on the stick when I woke up in the morning. Sure enough...positive. I woke up my SO and all I could do was say "um....its....._____" and made with my two index fingers a positive sign. LOL We went back to bed! LOL
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i found out a little earlier than that and it felt like forever til my first u/s sound i thought i would go nuts
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• That is how it was for me too. I found out I was pregnant almost immediately and it seems like it has taken forever to get to 29 weeks.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I was 2 weeks post conception (4 weeks along) when i found out. I had to wait for insurance and didnt find out my due date until i was 9 weeks 4 days along. That 5 weeks killed me!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• All 3 of my pregnancies I found out early. This time I found out at 4 weeks 5 days (i'm 30 weeks now) With my other two I found out around 5 weeks. It does make the time go slow. I always wished I didn't find out until 12 weeks at least!
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 12:24 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• 7 weeks? Boy in 4 months you will still have a way's to go. Its WELL worth the wait! Enjoy it while you can. Once the baby is born you will have NO time to think or sleep, or time for yourself! Enjoy it while it lasts!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:42 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• You've got a long way to go dear! =-)
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It will go slow a first then all of of sudden you wll feel like its going to fast. enjoy.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2010