Am I crazy?

In two weeks I:

(1) Lost my bag with all documents- found it.
(2) Lost phone- found it.
(3) Forgot cooking mac and cheese and left a house for an hour...

Also my ear started hurt badly and I feel genreally down... am i hopeless?

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• is there something big going on in life that you are otherwise occupied with? this is going to sound goofy but maybe writing down things so you don't forget/lose things would be a good idea...
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• it's summer. who really thinks? lol just kidding, maybe you have some water in your ears or are getting an ear infection. that always make me forget things and feel foggy. my ears hurt and i get dizzy. try soem swimmers ear and a note book for some notes to yourself
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• it sounds like you're stressed. i can't concentrate either when i'm really stressed out
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Are you pregnant? Pregnancy can cause absent-mindedness. Or if you've been under an extreme amount of stress lately. I recently went through the loss of my mother and was having panic attacks/absent-mindedness for a few months. It is starting to get better, though, so there is hope! Good luck to you.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• (1) just changed house a month ago
    (2) defended dissertation (aka got ph.d.)
    (3) starting a new (bad) job this week
    (4) my daughter going to school first grade- different school, big transition
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would say that sounds pretty stressful. I would try and take some time here and there to breathe and relax. Once you get used to all this new stuff, I would say it will start to get better. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• There was a time when I was considering divorce. Been through a lot .....arguing, fighting, up all night.....and I kept forgeting the simplest things. Once I went to get groceries and realized once I got there I had forgot to brush my teeth. yuk! I was just sure not to get to close to anyone. Maybe a lot s going on for you too?? I also am forgetful when I get to many things that need to be done. I usually pause at the door before I leave now and to a mental checklist. Also anytime I have something in my hand. I take note and then remind myself to take note where I've laid that item down. Sometimes I go on automatic and don't even think. I hope nothing medically is going on. I don't know much about that and memory but just a thought.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Aw, not crazy, just stressed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I feel crazy though, beyond normal, i feel sad,and scared f my hubby reactions.Yes, last year I was also almost through divorce and I felt something similar...i don't know.. ;-(.
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Well if your crazy then I am insane! Join the club honey there is plenty of space for ya!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2010