Why do people judge

Why is it people are so quick to judge people who have tattoos and or piercings??

Mazie0723

Asked by Mazie0723 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the same reason they judge people by their weight, how attractive they are, their makeup or lack thereof, how many kids they have, what car they drive, what kind of clothes/shoes they wear, where they live...... i could go on and on. bottom line is if someone is judgemental they will always find SOMETHING about you to judge you by. tattoos and piercings are easy for them to zero in on
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• because they have nothing better to do than condem, and they probably jeulous that they dont have the nerve to get artwork or jewlery, my mom bitches it me for my tats and shes gonna flip when i get my nose re-done...hehehe :)
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 10:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• well I think people judge because of insecurities. However people who have tat's want to send a message right? I mean why else would you do them?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• People judge others to make themselves feel better about their own shortcomings.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have no time for judging other life is too short for this to be. I just want to live my life make my business succeed and have my own life. I leave the judging to the people who are better qualified or think they are.... lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Because they have nothing better to do. Just ignore them mama.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• the only one who should make jugdment calls is god not people next time they say some thing to you just smile wow and i din't know you could talk or walk at same time lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• As long as you are comfortable with yourself, your choices and your life; who cares what other people say or if they judge you. It's not always what is on the outside that matters but what is on the inside. As they say, "Don't judge a book by its cover." Those who do just might not be a wise as those who don't!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• They judge others when they feel unsecure about themselves. Anything that looks different sometimes frightens others.
    Nana131014

Answer by Nana131014 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i have ni idea.my hubby has 2.and it does not bother me
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 28, 2010