Is there a way to tell who votes your answers down?

I suppose I can understand if there's not, to cut down on hate mail...but I'm really rather curious, just to see if they answered after me with a clue as to why they voted me down -- whether it was because they disagreed or felt I was giving wrong information, etc.

DragonRiderMD

Asked by DragonRiderMD at 10:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I don't see a lot of voting down on here, but when I've seen votes down, it's very rarely been for spiteful reasons. It's been because (I think) of bad advice, or rude advice, etc. I have voted down 2 people, I believe, due to bad advice and I wouldn't mind if those people knew I voted them down because I stand by my reasoning for voting down, however, I can see where it could cause way too much drama on here, and this place is full of enough drama already.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 11:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• with all the drama here already- could you imagine what it would be like if there was a way to tell?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I voted an answer down once...not yours...but it was because I knew the answer was giving totally incorrect information...not an opinion.

bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It would be nice, but I think it would cause a lot more arguing, as it is some people tend to argue if they don't like your answer. I agree if it's a really wrong ans or a really rude ans, but not bec of a diff of opinion.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• There isn't, but I wish there were!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• nope, there's not
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It is probably for the Best- not to even know!LOL The Drama would be So Out of Control!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• No, I dont care if anyone votes me down. It's my opinion. I dont vote everyone down I dont agree with but if some want to be like that then so be it. Who cares.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't think there is a way to tell who votes or bumps anything is there?
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I dont pay attention to who votes me down. Some people just do it to use their points up. Some people do it because they disagree. Whatever the reason, it doesnt affect me.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2010