Where would he be at?

So Im dating this guy for over 3 years now. I have 3 girls and he NOT the daddy but lov and care for me and my girls. I have tryin to call him for the pass hour now and he not picking up. The last time I was talking to him he was with a friend and they were drinking. What would you think if he not pickin up the phone???
By the was one of my soo call friend told me on FACEBOOK that she called him and told him to meet her up at her job with his friend.)

sguy1983

Asked by sguy1983 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• too many "maybes" here mama. I would not think abything until hwe came home and you waited for him to sober up-then ask him. as for the "friend" on facebook"...wth, she isnt a friend, block her.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i would not be trippin over it..... so what? he doesn't want to talk to you.... didn't hear the phone..... whatever. not a big deal imo. why is it so important that you talk to him right now? because of a rumor? comeon
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Maybe his phone died. Just calm down and wait it out
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• no matter how many times you hear it your mind is your own....
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Bearsjen i was thinkin about doin that for along time now and today she gone to far. Im done with her.

Proncessbeth you would be doin the same thing so I really would not be talkin. Not only that you dont know anything about me. Shit for all you know I could be havin a baby or what not.
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Noahsmommy and Patientchild I just want to know if he ok that all. I know he not with any other girls bc he always come home and tell me how his night was. He would get me out of bed and tell me everything that happen.
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• cause he is out drinking with is friends and that is more interesting right now then having you nag at him about not answering. which i'm sure you will do when he answers or if he answers. let him be who he is and if he is up to no good then you find out what kind of man he truly is.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Melody i know what kind of man he is. and Im not goin to nag at him like MOST girl do. Just I know what the doc said and he cant be drinkin alot so I just want to make sure he ok before I go to bed that all. Is there something wrong with that?
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I totally agree just let him get home,get hisself together,then I would question him. And as for that friend I would not be friends with her no longer..
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• like I said Im not mad or anything I just dont want anything bad to happen all i want to know if he ok so I can go to bed.
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010